Search

Memorial Day Sale

Memorial Day Sale


Take advantage of this sale for the next two days and get some great $1.00 deals!

I hope you all are well and are ready for the reopening of America!  
With summer I feel that the warmer temperatures and being able to be outside will help everyone.  
😀
My thoughts have been with all of you as you have had to deal with so many changes this past semester.  
😔
Challenges still persist, as guidelines are coming out that seem totally absurd to put into practice!  

😉
As one of my friends said, I guess we will build two and three story decks in each room (like a parking garage) to be able to have desks six feet apart. I hope some sanity will prevail soon at the CDC on that one!

🙅
It ranks with the time I was teaching first grade in the mid 1990's and I had 30 students.  My room was written up by the fire marshal.  
I had too many desks. 
It was a fire hazard!   
Figure That One Out!

Have a Happy Memorial Holiday!

Remember the Many Who Gave Us Our Freedom!

And

Remember That Teachers Educated Them Before They Served!

Mickey